GENIE’S TAILOR™ – SEW QUICKLY & EASILY
Everyone knows the tiredness of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. It always takes far longer to get set up than actually to sew, even when all you need to fix is just a short seam, a pocket or the hem of a curtain… As a solution, we introduce our Genie’s Tailor™, which makes your sewing repair take no time at all.
HOW TO SEW WITH GENIE’S TAILOR™
Loading four AA betteries: The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the bobbin: To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading the Genie’s Tailor™: The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing with Genie’s Tailor™: The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Compact, cordless and completely portable
- Battery powered – Takes 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for stitching hard fabrics and delicate fabrics
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for traveling
- Power switch lock function
- Adjustable tension for stitching various fabrics
- Replaceable needle
- Single replaceable bobbin
- Rotary wheel for manual stitching
Ideal for beginners and novice, Pre-threaded and ready to use, can be used at home even in the office.
- US orders may take 2-4 weeks to arrive.
- Worldwide orders may take 3-5 weeks to arrive.